Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Real Talk

I am officially FINISHED with High School :) The weight is lifted off my shoulder and I can finally only focus on going to Germany. It's the craziest most exciting feeling I have ever experienced!

I have battled with low grade depression for most of my teenage years. During that battle, I thought I would never look forward to my future. It's insane to me now to ever think that I could not look forward to tomorrow. I am so happy with my life and where I am headed. I have no negative people in my life and I've made the best choices for myself that I could have. Making these decisions has made me the most positive person and I am forever thankful for everyone who supported me. All the bad is out of my life and now I am only accepting the good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment